Saturday 20th January
3 hour class with 12 spaces only
Come and enjoy an afternoon of creative fun making your own Terrazzo tray or pot with Laura, founder at dottie + olive using Jesmonite. Jesmonite is termed as an eco resin as it’s free of voc’s, solvents and is water based, think of it a little like a concrete or cement but with way more possibilities. It’s super easy and quick to work with so you will be able to take your dish home with you on the same day.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn how to create your own terrazzo chips in your chosen colours
- Measure, mix and cast your own oval tray with your terrazzo mix or a pot if you've chosen pot
- Sand your piece to reveal your gorgeous terrazzo design.
- Enjoy refreshments throughout the session
- You will also receive some concrete wax and a bamboo cloth to take home so that you can seal and shine your piece the following day.
- 10% discount on items in the Soapology shop
You don’t need to bring anything with you as all materials, tools and products will be supplied (please note, Jesmonite can be a messy craft so don’t wear your best clothing).
Can I Do This Class?
This class requires no previous experience and welcomes all people aged 16+.
Our workshop is accessed via a gravel driveway and parking is nearby.
This workshop can be bought as a gift too! Just email us and we will sort out a voucher for you :-)
- Teas, coffees and cakes (please let us know of any dietary requirements upon booking).
- Unlimited tea/coffee and soft drinks.
- All tools and materials.
What Do I Need To Bring?
- Please wear layers as the workshop can be a little on the cooler side.
How Do I Get There?
Our address is 74a Farndon Road, Newark, NG24 4SE (next to Kirk and Bills)
There is plenty of free parking at Kirk and Bill's carpark with is next door to us, please park there free of charge.
If you would like to ask any questions about this workshop, please email Soapology at firstname.lastname@example.org.